Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Welcome
General Discussion

[Pinned] Welcome

Welcome to Pandemic :)That is all, have a look around the site :)
Small Ironjawz 6y
Ironjawz1447Small Ironjawz 6y
General Discussion

On a break

Dont know if anyone still comes here or not but just thought if people were looking for me i am on a wow break. Was a bit disappointed with the timeless isle and feels to grindy to me would rather have had a phased base attack at durotar ala SWP 2...
Member avatar small Powheal 3y
Powheal1482Member avatar small Powheal 3y
General Discussion

Upcoming event: lvl1 race Run Forest Run - Jan 2 at 20:00

Ive moved the event from dec 26th to jan 2nd, its the end of the Winter Veil event(finaly xmas crap is over :P) and its to welcome the new year.more info about the race will be added here either at dec31 or jan 1all who enters is garuanteed someth...
Small lazei 3y
lazei1717Small lazei 3y
General Discussion

Feminists tell men to sit with their legs closed in public transport

feminists...*bangs head on table*
Small lazei 3y
lazei1379Small lazei 3y
General Discussion

Wild Mushroom bug + ptr = not a good idea..

:Dcan tell you that it isnt much you can do when they start spamming that shit, best is to move far away from it else you might get dced, hapened to me 3 times hehthe bug is this, only 1 wild mushroom is allowed with this spell but it also trigger...
Small lazei 4y
lazei1381Small lazei 4y
General Discussion

full ui reset

Greetings,Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. After some research it appears the issue you are having may be related to your User Interface (UI). This applies whether you have a custom UI or not. To help resolve...
Small lazei 4y
lazei1274Small lazei 4y
General Discussion

acc issue

hi, im wondering if any of my chars have bin online for the past 3-4h?the thing is, i logged in around 8:30 just fine, when i was gona login now i get a msg that my acc is either banned or suspended...and have no clue whats going on since i havnt ...
Small lazei 4y
lazei3405Small lazei 4y
General Discussion

tanks and critimmune

isnt tanks suppose to be crit immune?ive always quested as blood with blood presence(wich provides the crit immune 6%) but i still get critted by mobs..like this one, even if it is a smal one its still a crit.Zandalari Jaguar Warrior Melee hit You...
Small lazei 4y
lazei2385Small Arbitter 4y
General Discussion

ze patch

hey all, so hows the new stuff? =)
Small lazei 4y
lazei2385Member avatar small Grondmaster 4y
General Discussion

Raiding

to start with this is no flame post just voicing some concerns.its just hat im abit curious why we got a raider rank when they dont sign for raids? the past 3+ raids bin canceled mostly due to lack of tanks, i am dps as mainspec and dont mind goi...
Small lazei 4y
lazei5575Member avatar small Dafnos 4y
General Discussion

Cosplay lipdub

There are pile of these on youtube and some are fun.Enjoy.Eamon.Cosplay Lip Dub
Small Willkilled 4y
Willkilled1316Small Willkilled 4y
General Discussion

VT module on site

this is no big issue but im just curious about this.is there any spec reason why the names on those that are online all of a sudden bin "hidden" since they now shows as "XXXXXXX"?would be abit pointless to have a vt module on the site if its suppo...
Small lazei 4y
lazei5456Member avatar small Grink 4y
moo
General Discussion

moo

hey guys, wzaap?
Small lazei 5y
lazei4438Small lazei 5y
General Discussion

Diablo 3 and how it will change some of us !!

Hello , by next month Diablo 3 will come out and am sure that some people will leave WoW for a few months, how that will affect raiding or even when we want to try PvP?BTW am planning to play Diablo too ? will i be kicked or demoted ?When StarCra...
Member avatar small Fanatiec 5y
Fanatiec4506Small Zeti 5y
General Discussion

Need a new chair? good deal here

very good deal if you need more than one chair :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/lotto-leather-facde-manager-s-chair-buy1-get-1-free-54-99-staples-1197182?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=04192012&utm_campaign=Daily%2...
Small Zeti 5y
Zeti1649Small Zeti 5y
MoP
General Discussion

MoP

just got the MoP beta inv and i stumbled on a quest thats abit hard to do...spec when all other pandas is hugging the friggin quest item lolhttp://lanceb.mine.nu/WoWScrnShot_033112_013319.jpg
Small lazei 5y
lazei151050Member avatar small Powheal 5y
General Discussion

Autoclear the cache folder

i made a bat file to auto clear this folderrmdir /s /q "F:\World of Warcraft\Cache\"@cls@echo offecho.echo The cache folder is clearedecho To run WoW just follow the next stepecho.pause"F:\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe"cachedel.rarjust change it ...
Small lazei 5y
lazei1402Small lazei 5y
General Discussion

WoW Texture Cache

found a interesting post about the use of "WoW Texture Cache"ive tried this and i noticed the loading while zoning or logging in or out got quite faster.This variable controls the size of the WoW Texture Cache and has an upper bound of 536870912, ...
Small lazei 5y
lazei2785Small Zeti 5y
General Discussion

Macros

Milling macro, just change to what ever proffession you got/cast Milling/use Cinderbloom/use Stormvine/use Heartblossom/use Twilight Jasmine/use Azshara's Veil/use Whiptail
Small lazei 5y
lazei8884Small lazei 5y
General Discussion

About time men took responsibility !

If it makes you all squeemish just remember what a woman goes through to give birth and be thankful !http://techcitement.com/culture/the-best-birth-control-in-the-world-is-for-men/?fb_ref=.T3GqGFXuGSY.like&fb_source=home_multiline#.T3HM0tny-Sq
Small Zeti 5y
Zeti3319Member avatar small Grondmaster 5y